MyCompanyPension.co.uk - Helping members of occupational pension schemes to better understand their benefits.
:: About Us | Business Development
Mike Jones. Director and Head of Project. A specialist in occupational pension schemes. Has dealt with pension scheme communication, trustee governance, impacts of legislation, complex benefit calculations, compliance, regulation and marketing.
- developing company brand
- delivering original and ongoing specification for website
- working with IT programmers
- deliver written communications for scheme members in multi format
- develop written communications in different levels of complexity
- provide communication and support services to trustees and employers
- develop communication and support services for advisers
- marketing strategy and literature
- networking strategy
- technical support
- liaising with actuarial support services
- documentation drafting, delivery and audit
- creative assessment
- attending seminars and workshops
- analyse trends and markets and adapt project accordingly
- impact assessment of regulation and legislation
- build and maintain links with affinity organisations
- liaise with employers, trustees, advisers and pension professionals
- devising business opportunities in respect of changing markets.
A voluntary adviser for The Pensions Advisory Service, mediating between pension providers, trustees and scheme members.
A member of the Specialist Pensions Forum, a group of 20 leading pension providers, national IFA companies and software houses meeting up to 4 times a year to discuss complex technical issues.
An experienced seminar speaker and has spoken at SOFA and Institute of Financial Planning conferences.
A perfectionist, who likes to get into the minutiae.