By visiting MyCompanyPension, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice and our Terms and Conditions.
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided or gathered by MyCompanyPension is controlled by MyCompanyPension.co.uk Ltd, Registered Office: Spencer House, 114 High Street, Wordsley, Stourbridge, DY8 5QR.
When do we collect information about you?
- When you purchase products and/or services from this website
- When you become a registered user/subscriber
- Via explicit data capture measures, for example, by entering competitions and completing surveys
What information do we hold about you and will it be safe?
Information that we currently collect is as follows;
- Web usage information to develop and improve our website
- Personal details including name, date of birth, postal address, e-mail address, telephone & fax numbers and order details
- Other data, from time to time, to help us provide you with improved products and services
All your personal information is encrypted and held on a secure SSL (Secure Socket layer) server.
Your personal details and credit or debit card details are collected and transmitted using SSL technology: this is industry standard encryption technology that protects data during transit, in particular the credit or debit card information, from being intercepted and misused by hackers.
Your credit or debit card details are collected only for the purpose of making payments for goods and or services provided by MyCompanyPension and are transmitted to our Payment Provider (WorldPay) who conducts the payment transaction. We do not hold your credit or debit card details on our records.
What do we do with your personal information?
When you become a registered user/subscriber to this website, your personal data is collected as set out above. We may need to collect information about you to process a transaction, fulfil your order and provide you with the service you expect then, and in the future.
We also use your information to help us better understand your browsing and shopping requirements. Through this we believe that we can offer you more relevant and timely products and services and attempt to improve your experience with us. The main uses of the data are:
- To process your order and administer your account (including debt tracing and collection and fraud prevention).
- To enable us to review, develop and improve the products, services, special offers and events that we offer. MyCompanyPension wants to provide you with the best remote commerce experience (including electronic commerce) by providing you with a personalised service and to give you details of offers which we think may be of interest to you.
- To provide access to privileged areas of the website and provide additional information.
- To administer contests and competitions.
- To carry out market research and personalise your visit to our website.
- To keep you informed about products and services which we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org click the opt-out box when registering on the website, or go to the My Account section of the website to amend your personal requirements (you need to be logged-in to go to My Account).
- To monitor and improve this website.
Some information and emails sent to you by MyCompanyPension may be used as testimonials on this website but no email addresses or contact details shall be displayed.
Will we disclose information about you to third parties?
Unless we have your express consent, we will only disclose your personal information to third parties if this is required for the purpose of completing your transaction with us. This is of course subject to the proviso that we may, at any time, disclose your data to certain permitted third parties (for example, members of our own group), our own professional advisers who are bound by confidentiality codes, and when we are legally obliged to disclose your data.
We may also provide information about you as follows:
- To employees and agents of MyCompanyPension to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by MyCompanyPension now or in the future.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purpose of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop this website and our service and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
Can you have access to the information that we hold about you?
You are entitled to a copy of all information held electronically by MyCompanyPension about you. Any incorrect information will be amended. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, or would like a copy of the information, please contact us at email@example.com. We are entitled to charge an administrative fee of £10 for providing a copy of the information.
We may from time to time contact you by email or other mode of communication to keep you informed about our products and services. If at any time you no longer wish to receive such communications from us please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the My Account section of the website to amend your personal requirements. In addition, each electronic communication made will include details of how you can unsubscribe at any time.
Cookies are small pieces of information sent by us and stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. The browser saves the information and sends it back to our server whenever your browser returns to this website. Cookies are used to make the link between you and the information you have provided to this website. This allows your shopping basket to be kept separate.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e. when does it expire), and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Three types of cookie are used on this website:
- Session Cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser only until you leave the site;
- Persistent Cookies which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie); and
- Third Party Cookies which arise from the advertising on this website by third parties. Occasionally the third parties may send you a cookie, and we have no control over this.
Cookies can help websites to arrange content to match your preferred interests more quickly and are used by many major websites.
We use session cookies:
- To allow you to carry information across pages of our website and avoid having to re-enter information
- To compile statistics that allow us to understand how users use our website and to help us improve the structure of our website.
We use Persistent cookies:
- To display your name each time you access our website.
We may use other persistent cookies from time to time to help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our website and to monitor your use of our website. This will allow us to tailor the content of certain areas of our site.
Use of Web Beacons
Some of our web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are used to track the effectiveness of a particular page.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, though you do not have to. Although you cannot block “Session” cookies, as they are required for our website to function correctly, you can configure your internet browser so that it can reject both “Persistent” and “Third Party” cookies. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. However, if you disable cookies you will not be able to create a shopping basket or place an order.
Third Party Advertising
The advertisements appearing on this website are delivered to you by our web advertising partners. Information about your visit to this website, such as the number of times you have viewed an advertisement (but not your name, address or other personal information) may be used to serve such third party advertisements.
In the UK, we operate, and are registered, in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation.
You always have the option to opt-out of receiving emails and newsletters from us. Please send an email requesting your removal from our mailing lists to email@example.com or go to My Account and follow the opt-out instructions given.
PO Box 240
Telephone: 0845 123 5670
Fax: 0871 433 4662
VAT Reg. No. 851 3371 39