- Helping members of occupational pension schemes to better understand their benefits.

18th November 2019
Scheme Member Forum
Return to previous page  

Register here - it's free.

Your status:    You are not registered.    You will not be able to post or reply.    You may not edit posts or replies.

This thread: WULS Payment when abroad Post No.
03/12/2013 11:17

Post Count: 1
Join Date: 03/12/2013


I wonder if anyone can assist.

I have received a letter at my UK permananent address advising that my old pension scheme is winding up.  I am eligible to a WULS payment.  25% of the balance is tax free, and the remaining 75% will be taxable.


My question is, what tax rate will I have to pay as I nolonger live in the UK.

Also, is the tax taken at source or am I responsible?


Thank you i advance.




Please Note: This forum is not moderated. Please report any abusive, racist, libelous, illegal or offensive posts, spam or adverts.
We strongly recommend that all viewers and visitors to this forum seek professional advice from an appropriately experienced and qualified adviser.

© Ltd – 2019